Treasures at the Auburn farmhouse to be continued...
Beautiful country farmhouse on the border of Auburn and Enumclaw - short drive from the highway 18 and you'll find yourself in this quiet place.
The auction will consist of 2 parts for your convenience. So, if you don't see some items that you're interested in on Thursday, August 10, feel free to come back on Wednesday, August 16.
In this farmhouse you'll find everything you might need:
- HUGE VARIETY OF TOOLS
- JOHN DEERE AND FORD TRACTORS (LOTS 244 and 245)
- John Deere riding lawn mower (Lot 246)
- train accessories,
- Franklin and Danbury Mint and other DIE CAST CARS,
- Navy, aviation and Military collectible items, coins, pins, brass and copper, collectable porcelain and wood animals,
- Lionel books and magazines, the whole train table!,
- WWII books and other military memorabilia, railroad books, Civil War Books,
- vinyl records (Christmas, classic, jazz, Disneyland, opera, etc.) and so much more!
The owner was obviously a multi-side developed person and liked so many things, that you'll find the things related to endless topics:
- music (vinyl records, notes, CDs, audio equipment, electronic organ and piano, trumpet, banjo case and strings, turntable, storage for vinyl records, mechanical piano rolls),
- handyman activities (huge garage full of various tools).
- reading (variety of books on various topics),
- militaria (books, pins, patches, wall plaques, etc.),
- trains (railroad hats, pins, books, train table and accessories, 2 train lamps, expensive railroad transformers, etc),
- cars (massive collection of die cast cars, including rare ones, Ford collectables, antique ads, manuals to vintage/antique cars, etc.),
- photography and videography (vintage cameras, video cameras, slide projectors, etc),
- handyman activities and welding (books, equipment, tools, welding accessories, etc.),
- farming (TRACTORS - John Deere and antique Ford, feeders, tractor accessories, calf houses, etc.),
- gardening (tools and decor, John Deere riding lawn mover) and more and more and more.
Please, don't be lazy to scroll through both parts of the auction (Wednesday and Thursday) - it's worth it!
PRVIEW IS AVAILABLE Monday - Wednesday. Please, contact Victoria at email@example.com or call/text 253-886-1346 to set the time.
Of course, there will be a lot of farming equipment (feeders, cow houses, etc), 2 tractors and their accessories, gardening tools and a lot more. Easier to scroll through all the lots than to list the names.
Pick up will be Friday, August 11, from 4 pm to 7 pm (sign up for your time slot after you pay your invoice) and Saturday, August 12 - 10 am to 4 pm. Please, follow your time frame for the sake of parking.
DELIVERY at your location is AVAILABLE at reasonable prices too ( not big bulky items) - Toyota Tacoma size truck load.
Shipping on non-bulky items at a reasonable price is available too. All the non-bulky items can be shipped nationally - allow up to 7 days for shipping after your shipping invoice is paid. Thank you! All books and records are shipped via media mail. Everything delicate and fragile will be safely packed and double boxed if needed.
If you are not able to pick up your items, please, make sure to contact Victoria prior to bidding and see if we can accommodate you holding non-bulky items for pick-up in Federal Way another day during the week. Please, contact Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 253-886-1346 for any questions or concerns. Furniture can be held onsite for a few days too.
All payments are due by Friday, August 11, by 4 PM. Non-payers will be blocked from future bidding!
Buyer's premium - 10%
PICKER SALE WILL BE AVAILABLE ONSITE. PLEASE, BRING CASH TO PAY FOR YOUR PICKS
Pick up is available 2 weeks in a row:
Friday, August 11 and 18 - 4 PM to 7 PM
Saturday, August 12 and 19 - 10 AM to 4 PM
So if you are not able to pick up this weekend, you can bid safely and pick up next weekend!
Start Date/Time: 2023-08-04 00:00:00
End Date/Time: 2023-08-10 18:00:00
PickUp Date/Time: The address will be printed on your electronic invoice beginning 7 am the morning of pick-ups. Pick up is available 2 weeks in a row: Friday, August 11 and 18 - 4 PM to 7 PM and Saturday, August 12 and 19 - 10 AM to 4 PM. DELIVERY at your location is AVAILABLE at reasonable prices too ( not big bulky items) - Toyota Tacoma size truckload. Shipping on non-bulky items at a reasonable price is available too.